Welcome to our NEW Internet Banking Service!
The first time you login, you will need to:
- Go to http://www.FSBAltus.com/
- On the top, right side of our homepage you will see the "Internet Banking Log In" area.
- You will be prompted to enter an Access ID and Passcode. Your Access ID will remain the same as your existing Internet Banking Access ID.
- You will use a temporary Passcode to gain access for the initial log on, your temporary Passcode will be a combination of the last 4 digits of your social security number and the last four digits of your First State Bank of Altus Customer Number (contact a FSB employee for assistance). For example, if your social security number is 123-45-6789 and your Customer Number is 87654321, then your Passcode will be 67894321. Keep in mind the Access ID is case sensitive.
- You will enter these both on the homepage and click "Log In."
- Upon login you will be prompted to change your Passcode - select a Passcode with at least one alpha (A-Z) and one numeric (0-9) character; the Passcode must be at least 7 characters long. Never share your Passcode, protect it as you would your ATM PIN.
- You will be prompted to activate additional security features. From time to time, you may be asked to verify your identity by answering challenge questions that you will set up when you login the first time.
- Next, the system will prompt you to enter your email address.
- Finally you will need to read and accept a new user agreement.
Online Banking Login:|
Online Banking Users:
If you are getting a LOGIN ERROR please clear the cookies and cache in your browser.
can bank with us 24 hours a day.
Using Phone Banking
Herring Bank is improving our Telephone Banking system. Because of these changes, the Telephone Banking system is not currently available.
At this time we have our Customer Service Department available to assist you at (866) 348-3435.
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time
We apologize for any inconvenience and anticipate to have the new system available very shortly. Please remember, our Internet Banking website remains available to provide you information about your account.